top of page
  • Writer's pictureDan McCaskell, PhD

What if I already have a Social Security disability representative?

If you are not satisfied with your current representation, you have the right to terminate that relationship and seek different counsel. You will owe your previous representative reasonable payment for any work that has been done for you. Both representatives will be required to file a fee petition. Once we successfully collect for you, we can usually pay your former representative from our fee.

If you have question or would like additional information, call Dan McCaskell at (707) 528-4003.

8 views0 comments


bottom of page